What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to
our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may,
however, visit our site anonymously.
general visitor information and track visits to our website. Please refer to the 'do we use
cookies?' section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the
information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your
customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold,
exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your
consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used
to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our
mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product
or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal
information when you place an order.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted
via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers
database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems,
and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers,
financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers
hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers
systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
save your preferences for future visits, keep track of advertisements and compile aggregate
data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and
tools in the future.
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent,
or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if
you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can
still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise
transfer to outside parties any of your personally identifiable information. This does not
include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business,
or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may
also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law,
enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing,
advertising, or other uses. Third party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or
offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and
independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content
and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our
site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
information collected offline.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and
Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the
use of our website.